[Loch-soilleir] a missive to the populace

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 19:12:50 PDT 2008

I can bring inkle looms and do a mini weaving intro esp if someone will help me warp my rigid heddle loom beforehand.  I also have drop spindles I bought to endure junior high students if someone else wants to do a spinning demo - I don't currently have any top though.

Hedwig - do you want handouts as well? Rhi