[Loch-soilleir] a missive to the populace

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Fri Jun 27 09:43:08 PDT 2008

I can teach finger weaving.  let me know.

Baronman at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/21/2008 3:26:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
honeyfrog at gmail.com writes:

So, having said all of that I have decided that July populace
will have a  10 to 20 minute business meeting (I've done that already don't
scoff) and  the rest of the night will consist of a few classes or small
groups to  answer some questions and lead our newcomers in the direction they
seek to  walk.  I will be looking for people to teach these classes (a  great
place to try out a class your working on for a "real" event) or just  to
answer questions.  I also ask that everyone bring garb to change  into or
show up in garb.  I would like to include a short session on  court and some
of the customs and manners that are encompassed in that  subject.

So what do you want?  Metal casting 101, Chain maille 101-  leatherworks 101-
bagpipes 101, No forget that. Maybe woodworks 101.  Let  me know when and
where and how long.
Baron Bors
Baron Loch Soilleir
Malleus et Deus