[Loch-soilleir] I'm confused on schedules

Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis, MC, OP galen at chirurgeon.org
Sun Mar 2 14:33:12 PST 2008

I admit to having a major case of Real Life(tm) over the past several
months, so I'm confused on the upcoming Loch event schedules. I at
one point in time had annotated Loch Guardian on the first weekend of
Maius on my Virtual Wax Tablet. Looking at the Kingdom Calendar, I
see no such event. What I see on the calendar is the co-Baronial
event 18 - 20 Aprilis, and then Squires and Cadets 9 - 11 Maius. The
next thing I see after that is Tourney in October, and I'm assuming
we'll have a Yule off-calendar. Is this correct for upcoming Loch
events for the year?

In Service to Physick and Chirurgy,
Galen

Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis