[Loch-soilleir] monthly reports

r t jerrivad at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 17:00:30 PDT 2008

My Lady Hedwig -

  Owing to the fact that I'm lying here in a hospital bed, all reports and papers will be late.  My back problems have gotten serious enough that we're considering surgery.  I don't have a date of discharge from St. John.  Because of the pain in the back, I am STONED - uh, properly sedated.

  (dictated by) Yamai 832-858-1317
  (He does not have access to email)

Hedwig/Melissa <honeyfrog at gmail.com> wrote:
  Just a friendly reminder that all officer reports are due to me by the
10th. Please Cc the Baron and Baroness with your reports. I would also
suggest that since GW is fast approaching, you send me your report early so
as not to forget it or be too late with it.

Danke,

Hedwig

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow