[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting in the Loch

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 07:52:16 PDT 2008

Yes, we will be meeting tonight, March 24, for charter
painting! We meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of every
month.

Please come and join us as we paint scrolls for the
Kingdom. No experience is required, all materials are
provided, and instruction is available. Everyone is
welcome!

Our usual start time is 7:00. Call or email me for
directions. My number is 713-818-4916. Penelope, I'll
email you directions shortly.

All, please drop me a note if you will be attending so
I can plan accordingly.

See you soon! :)
Sara