[Loch-soilleir] March officer reports

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:22:55 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the hard working officers of the barony.  This is your
friendly reminder that your reports are due to me by the 10th of April.
Actually MY report is due by the 10th of April to my regional officer and I
must include your information in that report so...I'd like your reports no
later than the 5th of April.  Please remember (besides me) to send a copy
to:

Baron William and Baroness Katya
Anne (our fearless chronicler)
and your regional officer

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

Hedwig, seneschal

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow