[Loch-soilleir] Populace

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Fri May 16 12:47:52 PDT 2008

Hillary has the lost and found from S&C and will keep them for a couple of months if they are unclaimed, then auction the items off at one of Stargate's events.

Hedwig/Melissa <honeyfrog at gmail.com> wrote:  Populace is this coming Tuesday night, May 20th at 7:30 PM. If anyone has
anything they’d like on the agenda please let me know by Sunday evening. I
will be working on the agenda this weekend as my Monday and Tuesday are very
full next week.

Please come to populace and support your barony. If anyone has anything
they feel is of historic interest to the Loch please email your stories,
songs, memories or giggles to Anne. She is putting together an issue
dedicated to the Loch.

I am looking forward to hearing about how awesome Squires and Cadets turned
out and I look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Hedwig, seneschal

Checked by AVG.
7:25 PM