[Loch-soilleir] Cancelled: Charter Painting in the Loch 11/24

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 11:09:59 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have to work late this evening, so charter painting is cancelled. However, if you're ready for a scribal fix, please check out the all-day charter painting party being hosted by Stargate this weekend. I've appended Mistress Hillary's post about that activity below.

The December meeting (12/22) is also cancelled, due to the Christmas holidays. However, there will be charter painting at Loch Yule on 12/20.

So, the next regular meeting is January 26, but there are some other opportunities this month and next, if you are interested.

Hope to see y'all soon!

Sara

Gosh - it's already a holiday month!
There is a special event for Scribes in November to put on your calendars,

** Nov 29 (Sat) - All Day Paint Party at Central Market 9am-5pm

Location is HEB Central Market in Houston:
3815 Westheimer (near Weslayan), Houston, TX 77027
(713) 386-1700
The location is inside Loop 610 in the midtown area, east of the Gallaria.
http://www.centralmarket.com/Stores/Houston.aspx

The community room is on the second floor, easiest to enter the 'exit' to the store, and take the stairs/elevator up.  Central Market has fabulous deli's and it's easy to spend a lot, food is not permitted to bring in. This is the same site as Stargate Dance Guild gatherings.  Parking is tight, so carpool if you can.

Paints will be available for those without supplies.  Charters and Stargate Yule projects are in need of painting, please join the fun.
** Please RSVP so I know how many to plan setup for.

So, if you are looking for something to do after Thanksgiving, come paint some charters for the new Crown and enjoy fine company.

See you there, Hillary Greenslade
Stargate Scribes Guild