[Loch-soilleir] applications

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:20:18 PDT 2008

Applications for the following offices are now being accepted:

   - Historian
   - MoAS (possibly just a deputy possibly taking over office)
   - Deputy Treasurer

Please send your application to me, the Baron and Baroness, the officer in
the position you're interested in and the regional officer for that
position.  Include with your application your membership card and DL (with
the number marked out if you so wish).  You can find an application form on
the kingdom website here:
 http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/
Please note this is a .pdf file so you will need Adobe Acrobat to open the
file.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me and we
can talk!

in service,
Hedwig, seneschal
--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow