[Loch-soilleir] MoC at Gates' Edge Viking Event

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Tue Sep 2 22:16:41 PDT 2008

> The young Princeling, John the Usurper, turns 5 this week, and to
> celebrate, ....Please note that the party is *not* an official SCA
> function.  There will be additional children's activities at the
> event!

There certainly will be!  H.L. Fedelm & I are joining forces to train
your young "Vikings" in all they need to know to succeed on their
future raids.  From ship-building and naval tactics to replacing salt-
weakened card-woven bands on those long sea journeys, Skaldic history
lessons they won't forget, arm-strengthening games, even carved table-
top memorials!

If young John wishes to marshal his forces to go dog-pillaging and
candle-burning at high noon to celebrate his Naming-day, I shall most
assuredly stand out of his way, and shower blessings upon his head!

-H.. Wylloc of the Loch