[Loch-soilleir] Checking in...

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 19:03:06 PDT 2008

So posting doesn't really work well if the electricity don't work but...

I am stuck in Nebraska until Monday as of now.  The Boss has said "get home by Monday even if you have to rent a car and drive it."  If Hobby is still closed, I will fly into the next closest open airport, rent a car and drive.

Per Mom, the house seems to have survived without damage, but no power.  I will check the roof after I get home.  Lots of broken branches (wood for the BBQ pit!) and a neighbor's tallow tree broke in half and fell in our yard.  Brian suffered a broken window in his room at his house and some water in the rug in his room and the bathroom, but seems to be OK other than that, at least that is what he is saying.

William