[Loch-soilleir] checking in

Diana Steelquist baroness_cateau at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:49:53 PDT 2008

My house in League City is fine.  Lost a little of the fence.  Still no power as of Tuesday morning.  House in Friendswood lost some shingles and some trim and of course the fence.  Little John is staying with his dad, Ulsted, as his house in Clear Lake has had power since Sunday.

LJ and I left last Thursday and stayed with my Mom in Bryan for the weekend.  We came back on Sunday.  So we missed all the storm action but I think I made the right choice.
Glad to hear that most everyone has fared well.

Cael - I am so jealous you have power!  We only live a few blocks apart.  I am about ready to shoot my neighbors' generators so I can get some sleep at night.  Man, those things are loud.

Cateau d'Ardennes
"Deeds not words"