[Loch-soilleir] Cleanup at our Seneschal's House

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Sep 20 05:07:53 PDT 2008

Greetings, Loch!

I hope this message finds you all recovering from the hurricane.  If
not, please ask for help!  Speaking of which...
I am spending the day (this Saturday) at our Seneschal's house,
taking pictures for insurance and cleaning up what I can - Hedwig &
Gunthar are stuck in North Texas until late Sunday, and do not fully
realize the mess that is down here.  If anyone else is available to
help, I could use some strong arms at their house.  A chainsaw,
rakes, etc would probably be useful, too.

In Service,
--H.L. Willoc of the Loch