[Loch-soilleir] FW: Stargate Fighter Practice

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Sat Apr 11 12:30:22 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I received this email today and I am posting this to a much wider audience
in hope that someone might be able to help this good gentle.  At this time,
I will not be able to be at practice on Tuesday.  If someone is able to help
these folks, please reply directly to his email.  He will not be on this
list.

Regards,

Godwin