[Loch-soilleir] Scotch Tasting

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:12:24 PDT 2009

Ok, I am not "volunteering" to organize this, but, lets just pretend we
would do this at the Loch/Stargate/WS event.  And if everyone who is
interested where to start gathering around under the main pavillion, shortly
after evening court or dinner (which ever is later).   And those people
should happen to each bring a bottle of Single Malt Scotch to share.  And
each of people should have a glass, water/ice (if prefered), and a
designated driver/tent, then I am sure we could have a suitable Scotch
Tasting.

Whatever you do, don't let me know you are interested, or what kind of
Scotch you will bring, because since I am not organizing this, I have no
cares if everyone brings the exact same bottle.

Quitely not accepting blame for this,

- Mike (aka Collwyn)
 casualgeek at gmail.com
 http://www.jmtimeless.com