[Loch-soilleir] Un-Finished Objects is traveling!

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Aug 2 19:32:00 PDT 2009

The Un-Finished Objects meeting will be at Baroness Katya's house,
starting at 7:00pm this Monday - 16018 Constitution Lane, Friendswood.
Bring your projects, your research, your questions - your self!

Baroness Katya, in addition to serving the Barony, works with the
wool from her "flock" from a completely different perspective from
me.  While she has chosen to reside and adopt the traditions of her
summer home in Turkey at the western end of the Silk Road, she has
studied the wool-processing and felting techniques of the Monguls,
who swept  across the wintery plains of Russia and Eastern Europe.

If you are considering an Eastern persona, are curious about felting
or other fiber techniques, or just want to spend a relaxing evening
in the company of our delightful Baroness - please come and join us!

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig