[Loch-soilleir] POPULACE where/when?

Harriotte robinson harriotterobinson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 18 07:16:46 PDT 2009

Gentles...
Please excuse my uninform-edness, being an infrequent populace attendee... but where and when is populace? I know it is today (Tues. Aug 18) in the Clearlake area (in park, at lakehouse?).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated, since I am trying to plan early for dinner, family and travel timing. I am traveling up Hwy. 35 to NASA Rd. 1.

Katherine Gyles
(mka Harriotte Robinson)