[Loch-soilleir] newcomer related emails

D Roeske dab32 at cwru.edu
Wed Aug 19 13:43:15 PDT 2009

>Armor, equestrian, garb/persona, chivalric, etc.
>Alexis

Ask him a question about anything and you'll get a long and learning-worthy
answer. ;)

>{snip}
>...now let's be known as the barony everyone wished they could live in!

>Baroness Katya

You already are!!  I tried, but didn't get any closer. (In fact the new
house* is 5 minutes further away. {mock-pout})  I felt bad about missing
populace - I hate being so far away (and the I-45 traffic).  I'm glad it
went so well. :)

--Debbie

(*We're not in it yet; I'll let everyone know when the address changes. :) )