[Loch-soilleir] out for practice 8/25

Dave Wise wiselaw at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 19:04:49 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Didn't realize when I was discussing things at populace last week about
starting a training class that tomorrow is Caitlin's birthday.  So, as much
as I like thumping on you guys, she rates a bit higher :)

I'm planning on picking it up next week, so I would like to get input on
what folks would like to do with it.  The basic idea is that we'll run
discrete sessions, maybe 6 weeks at a time, with a goal to get folks geared
up for tournaments.

To get the ball rolling, does this sound like a good idea for folks?  If so,
who all is interested?

Other ideas?

Regards,
Alexis