[Loch-soilleir] Coastal Invasion

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Fri Dec 4 14:10:43 PST 2009

Please do not ever think any question is offensive.  We are a very informal group (more like family) and we like to have new friends join us at our events.
Loch Yule is the best event to come to.  It is fun, informal, fun, you might learn something, fun and fun.  Do not go to great expense to fill the stockings.  We usually have about 60 or so people and that stuffs the stockings very quickly.  We may, depending on the weather, have period golf, a boar hunt (the boar being one of our fighters and we get to throw a spear at them then run like crazy to get away), maybe a class or two depending on if someone wants to teach one, food.   Once we had period golf inside with an interesting obstacle course.  A dessert competition with sometimes the children judging, sometimes the old people judging, sometimes the newcomers judging.  You never know.

Kathy Cofrin

Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engins!