[Loch-soilleir] A&S activities for November

Loch Soilleir Minister of Arts & Sciences loch.moas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 08:16:24 PST 2009

Artisans of the Loch!
(that's everyone, by the way)

Please, share with me what you have been up to during the month of November,
so that I can share it with the rest of Ansteorra.  Let's show them what the
wonderful populace of the Loch does!

The holiday season is a great time to practice your crafts, hamdmade gifts
are always the most special.

Also, what better New Year's resolution than to learn a new craft?  If there
is anything you are interested in learning about, please contact me.  If I
can't help you, I will direct you to someone who can.

Happy Holidays!

Madog
Loch MoAS