[Loch-soilleir] A&S activities for November

swordfrog swordfrog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 16:45:40 PST 2009

Gunthar is hoping is baroness learns how to turn lead into gold.
I have 2 gallons of blueberry wine ready to be bottled.
and i have found an old stash of chainmaille links so i have been creating
and playing with old and new projectes. anyone need a bracelet? sorry no
gold or silver but i do have some stainless and aluminum in the mix...lol

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Loch Soilleir Minister of Arts & Sciences <
loch.moas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Artisans of the Loch!
> (that's everyone, by the way)
>
> Please, share with me what you have been up to during the month of
> November,
> so that I can share it with the rest of Ansteorra.  Let's show them what
> the
> wonderful populace of the Loch does!
>
> The holiday season is a great time to practice your crafts, hamdmade gifts
> are always the most special.
>
> Also, what better New Year's resolution than to learn a new craft?  If
> there
> is anything you are interested in learning about, please contact me.  If I
> can't help you, I will direct you to someone who can.
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> Madog
> Loch MoAS

swordfrog