[Loch-soilleir] Fighter practice

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:03:25 PST 2009

At least we are now having practice within our own borders, which is what
the chivalric community had been looking for.
Also, Pearland is a decent location for practice from the rapier side as
most of the active rapier fighters in the Barony live within 15 minutes of
the park.
This was planned as a temporary solution since out location was pulled out
from under us.  This was the first location that was found & had a practice
organized.  We tried it last week and most people thought it was fine so we
decided to use it again.  I know Don Corvin has said he will continue to
look for a location more central to Loch-Gate, but that will probably move
the practice outside of the Barony so as to accommodate fighters in North
Houston.

Hope to y'all on Tuesday at Centennial Park,
Brian