[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts Monday

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Feb 8 21:41:57 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Scholars & Artisans of the Loch!

It is the second Monday of the month and, if I remember my own words
correctly, that makes it Fiber Arts night!  I have acquired a bit of
beeswax, and was planning to explore the methods of waxing a cloth,
for covering a pot against the weather and insects.  If you would
like to make a waxed pot cover, please bring a suitable piece of
cloth - at least 4 inches bigger than the pot on each side, cotton/
linen/wool - to dip.

It is also the week before Kingdom A&S, so I suspect there will be
the passing of rough drafts and final touches being made on entries.

Next Monday will be UFO (Un-Finished Objects) Night, for those
working on a project, such as making new garb for Gulf Wars.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig