[Loch-soilleir] Middle East Fabric Store Sought

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 20:36:23 PST 2009

High Fashion Fabrics carries such fabrics as well as many more.  They are on Elgin near where it turns into Westheimer.  I believe the cross street is Smith.  They also carry many other kinds of fabrics.  On the negative side, they are not cheap.  However, they are not terribly overpriced either.

Lady Penelope