[Loch-soilleir] Coastal Lands at Gulf Wars

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:05:45 PST 2009

Baron Ihon-

Here is the information for Brylce and I (who are preregistered).

Our tent is 10x24.

We're using a garage pavilion frame, so it is ropeless.

The fabric will be a "stone wall" pattern (made from a set backdrop), so call it somewhere between period and not.

Plan to arrive Sunday morning or midday (not right at 8am, but hopefully not past lunch).

Due to the nature of it (we'll be hiding the van in it as in past years) an outside slot is preferable, and the "flood zone" at the bottom of our swath of Coastal land is not a problem.  When we were there two years ago, we were put at the bottom of the slope, just down from the kitchen actually, & it worked pretty well.

It's possible that Kaleitha will be coming with us, but it'll probably just be myself and Brylce.

Thanks for doing this!

Madog