[Loch-soilleir] Populace

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 06:32:48 PST 2009

Unto the Grand and Glorious Populace of the Barony of Loch Soilleir, Do I send My Greetings.

Although the year is young, the Loch has been busy and will continue to be busy through the Spring.  There are many events up coming and many jobs to be done.  In addition, the World is changing around Us and We must look into Ourselves and change with it.

Therefore, I would encourage everyone who is able to attend the Populace meeting tonight if it is possible.  In addition to the items that Our Seneschal has mentioned, there will be additional items brought up that may have an effect on the Loch's future events.

William
Baron