[Loch-soilleir] Chivalric Fighter Practice

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 16:51:22 PST 2009

Gate's Edge practice is up in Spring at Meyer Park.  If you are coming from the Clearlake area, you come north on 45 to the Cypresswood exit.
Turn left onto Cypresswood.  Take Cypresswood to Meyer Park.  The park is on both sides of the road, but the fighter practice is on the left side of the road, right near the entrance.
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici