[Loch-soilleir] Crown Tournament Feast Menu

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 07:29:27 PST 2009

It is my understanding we will be gathering at Rhi's house Wednesday evening
for pie making and other feast prep stuff.  We have not determined a time as
yet.  I know that Anne and I will be prepping veggies for the veg soup and
we might also have other things to prep as well.

Stay tuned for more details!

Hedwig, seneschal and harried feast steward