[Loch-soilleir] Crown

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:18:28 PST 2009

Good gentles Crown Tourney is THIS weekend!

We still have gate shifts that need filling.

Feat prep is Wednesday night at the Exalted Rhiannan's house.  We will also
need a few people to help serve at the event.

I will be meeting with Lord Madog at the shed at 1:30 on Friday to load the
trailer & haul.  That means I will get to site around 3:30 to set up.  Gate
opens at 4pm.

I will start to set up the list, tables, and the "Hydration Station" as soon
as we get gate set up.  Please come help if you are able to.

Also, I have received work that Sir Hrafn will be arriving around 10 pm on
Friday with the Royal trailer.  Any help with setting the Royal pavilion at
that time would be greatly appreciated.

We will need help with marshals both Saturday and Sunday (chiv, rapier, CA &
siege on Sunday).  We will also need heralds for the lists on Saturday.

Thanks and I will see everyone this weekend.

Brian