[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts!

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Jan 12 16:14:20 PST 2009

My thanks to Lady Penelope, who corrected my confused calendar -
Fiber Arts is TONIGHT!

With no prior planning, my ideas for running a specific class will
have to wait another month.   Penelope is bringing her knitting; I am
spinning and weaving on my ryja rug, the back room is open for garb-
making, and my library is available to peruse.  So, bring your UFO
(Un-Finished Objects) tonight.  Or come ready to look for a new
project.  Kingdom A&S is only a month away, after all.

Location: H.L. Willoc's House - 207 Sweetgum, League City
Time: 7:00-9:00pm - or whenever you are tired.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig