[Loch-soilleir] Gate's Edge Practice

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Sun Jul 19 08:39:23 PDT 2009

Greetings Fighters,

My squires and I were going to be going to Gate's Edge practice today.
Since Lord Georges needed to cancel the practice because he and his deputy
were not going to be there, I have volunteered to be the marshal for today.
If there is interest, we will be there at 2:00 today.  If I do not hear from
anyone, we will just be practicing closer to the house.

Let me know either via this list or directly to djurgens at swbell.net.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington