[Loch-soilleir] a missive from the seneschal

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:32:37 PDT 2009

Please bring all of your info to populace tomorrow night so we can get it
all lined out.  Sorry it took me so long to get back with you but I've been
running 90 to nothing this week.  William and Katya and I would like you to
know up front that we have some different expectations for hospitaler now
than before.  We really need to focus on recruitment, demos and follow
through with contacts and newcomers.  I know that last month at populace
Rebbecca had several conventions and other places that fit our demographic.
I will email her and ask her to bring that to populace tomorrow night to
give to you.
Hedwig