[Loch-soilleir] Brewers Guild

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Wed Jul 22 07:06:47 PDT 2009

And since Drake announced a brewing competition for Lochtoberfest at
populace last night, I'll add a secondary competition: there will be a
competition for FIRST TIME brewers at Lochtoberfest.

So - come out to brewer's guild and get your beer, wine, or mead going
so it will be ready by then!

You know you've always wanted to give it a try, here's the perfect
opportunity!

Ulsted, the Unsteady
(got to keep the ranks of brewers filled to keep my supply up :) )