[Loch-soilleir] fighter practice tonight

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 28 07:24:33 PDT 2009

I'll be out tonight, assuming the weather holds.

As an added bonus, there's a triple flyover tonight, of the Space Station, Space Shuttle, and Russian Progress vehicle, a little after 9pm.  If the sky is clear, we can all stop for a moment, and look up at something on the other end of the anachronism spectrum!

Madog

Matt Gilson
DI43 - Station EPS/TCS Training
Building 4N/284
281-244-8474

"The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of NASA or of United Space Alliance...but I'm sure they'll see the light eventually."