[Loch-soilleir] OT: shuttle fly over

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 09:56:44 PDT 2009

As an added bonus, there's a triple flyover tonight,  of the
> Space Station, Space Shuttle, and Russian Progress  vehicle,
> a little after 9pm.  If the sky is clear, we can  all
> stop for a moment, and look up at something on the other  end
> of the anachronism spectrum!

It was very cool!!
I saw first what appeared to be a plane, as I thought I could see the flashing wing lights, what that the shuttle?.
Right behind it, larger, was the space station, I suppose.
Could not see the Russian Progress ship.

Looking up at them flying across the sky so fast, I 'felt' like the earth was rotating/moving, too.

Hillary