[Loch-soilleir] Reminder: Fiber Arts & UFO in Angleton tonight.

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Jun 1 05:15:18 PDT 2009

Reminder: UFO (Un-Finished Objects) is wandering through our Barony's
flock this summer - we meet at Lady Penelope's house today (June 1) -
174 Hospital Drive, Angleton at 7pm
PH: 979-849-8995.

Opportunities: While a "UFO" can be practically anything you want to
work on, Lady Penelope teaches bobbin lace.  She has also been
nurturing the gentles of the Torres fields for the past few years,
making this a good opportunity to share some time with those
artisans.  She has requested I bring some Persona development books,
if anyone - Newcomer or not - wishes to work on his/her persona.
(Who am I?  Where did I come from?  When did I come from?  What do I
do?)

If anyone North of Angleton would like to carpool, meet at my house
(207 Sweetgum, League City) at 6:00pm.  I have plenty of room for
looms, sewing machines, etc.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig
PH:281-615-3249