[Loch-soilleir] June Serpent's Tale

Loch Chronicler loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:03:07 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the Populace of the Loch!

The June Issue of The Serpent's Tale is ready and has been emailed out to
subscribers.  Did you know that you can receive this publication for FREE?
Every month (usually), a copy will be mailed to you at no charge, and it
will keep you updated on the Loch's news and happenings.  (If you are a
subscriber and can't find your Serpent's Tale, please check your Junk
Email/Spam folders - I'm sending these out in large batches, so it might get
flagged as spam due to the large number of addressees).

If you wish to receive the newsletter, please send an email to
loch.chronicler at gmail.com.  It's free!

A quick notice/plea:

June is when the Barony celebrates its Birthday!  If you have stories,
poems, old event flyers, previous copies of the Serpent's Tale, or any nifty
old memories about the earlier days of the Loch, I'd love to feature them in
next month's Serpent's Tale (or at Populace, if they're not things that can
be scanned).  PLEASE send those to me prior to June 22.

Yours in service,

--
Anne atte Rydeforde
Loch Soilleir Chronicler

Feudalism.... it's your Count that votes!