[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts on Monday

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Jun 7 19:19:09 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the Artisans and Scholars of the Loch!

Fiber Arts will meet this Monday at my house, 207 Sweetgum, League
City.  I'm prepping red dyes for King's College.  Come and be
inducted into the clan of the Red Hand(s). Or bring your own fiber-
related project to work on, and laugh at us from a safe distance.

Next Monday, June 15, the UFO (Un-Finished Objects) Meeting will be
cancelled.  (I am being kidnapped by the Brownies again!)
Monday, June 22, call if you would like to meet.
Monday, June 29 is our next wandering UFO - North to Frau Hedwig's
house!  (She has a special class/project planned - details to follow.)

By the way, the first wandering UFO at Lady Penelope's was a great
success - we had seven artisans attend, many of whom I had not
previously met.  Thank you, Penelope, for opening your house to us.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig