[Loch-soilleir] recent spam issue

D Roeske dab32 at cwru.edu
Wed Jun 24 10:09:58 PDT 2009

Cross-posted from another barony email list I am on.  The spamming was
unintentional.  See below.  Also, I too thank our moderator for all of her
hard work. :)
--Debbie

1a. Re: My stupid post
   Posted by: "Karyl Robbins" xruadhcaillaghx at yahoo.com xruadhcaillaghx
   Date: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 pm ((PDT))

I just wanted to apologize for this post.  I did not even think about the
fact that it was going to spam EVERY single email in my contacts list.  I
thought it was just sending friends requests to folks that were already
members of the website!  I am SOOO sorry guys!!!!  I would never do
something like this on purpose!
Sorry again!!
Lady Fionn
(who is hanging her head in shame at the moment)