[Loch-soilleir] Un-Finished Objects is travelling!

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Jun 28 21:55:18 PDT 2009

The Un-Finished Objects meeting will be at Herrin Hedwig and Herr
Gunthar's house, starting at 7:00pm this Monday - 11211 Sagetrail Dr,
Houston.  Bring your projects, your research, your questions - your
self!

Hedwig, our current Seneschal, is known for her heraldic advice, as
well as her medieval cooking, soapmaking, and illumination.  She will
be working on Heraldic Augmentations, which is a way to add symbolism
to your arms.  Gunthar, our Hospitaler, is known for his inkle-
weaving, pewter-casting, chainmail, and blueberry vinification.

Lord Brian, our current Herald, is bringing his books for those who
need help with registering SCA names or working on Heraldic Devices.
(Newcomers, this is a great opportunity - Brian & Hedwig available at
the same time, to help you find a name or device!)

I will see if I can gather some fabric paints and pre-washed cotton,
if anyone would like to make heraldic pennants.  And I will be
available to help with any garb-making projects for upcoming events.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig