[Loch-soilleir] Newcomer A&S at Torre del Mar

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 11:26:47 PST 2009

The call to War has been given.  Many of the Loch are answering the call.  However, many are unable to attend. On March 8 before you go off to War, come and tell your tales of War or share your skills (A&S or fighting) with the newcomers of household Torre del Mar.  We  are hosting a Newcomer's A&S at Lady Penelope's house to share and inform about A&S and fighting skills to those that are unfamiliar with them.  If you would like to attend, please email me at maefare at hotmail.com for directions.