[Loch-soilleir] A&S Reports

swordfrog swordfrog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:18:09 PST 2009

Alas Master Galen,
       My muse was greatly stilled this past month, for i did but one true
project in the Arts. I know tis an art for if shown some disappears. My
blackberry wine has been bottled and my blueberry tis ready for the bottle.
i just hope some makes it thru its shelf life for events to come but  i fear
it has made my muse drunk with excitement for its next libation creation.

Hum....hic...hum....hic
happily besotted
Gunthar Waldmann
OH FOR THE BERRY MONTHS YEAH!!!!!

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Galen of Ockham <loch.moas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Scholars and Artisans of the Loch:
>
> The Kalends of March is upon us. What wonders of study and artistry from
> the month of February have you to share?
>
> Galen
> --
> Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis
> Friar Galen of Ockham, OP