[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts going to War

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Mar 8 18:55:34 PDT 2009

I am sorry to do this - but the Fiber Arts meeting has been overcome
by the Packing for War evening.

If you need some last minute help - pinning a hem, making your
packing list, quiet time to sit & finish sewing on your trim - feel
free to come over for an impromptu UFO (Un-Finished Objects) Night.
I will be here, so will my books & a scanner, and so will a hot pot
of tea.  My Fiber focus will just be one of remembering & packing
everything, rather than making new waxed covers for my pots.

Ah, well.  If you are going to war, please stop by Artisan's Row,
tucked between the Collegium & the battlefields.  There are many
fiber opportunities.  Just look for the smoke.

And pass on the word for two impromptu opportunities:
1. There will be a Leatherworker's Dyeing Workshop Tuesday night at
Artisan's Row, starting about 6:30pm.  I'll have a pot of Beef &
Barley stew on, for those who stumble from the battlefield to the
shower to the workshop, with no time to eat.

2. Gold for Kindling! Once again, there will be a chance for children
to earn spending money.  All they have to do is collect from the
neighboring woods an armload (arms outstretched to chin) of dry
(snaps when it breaks - no greenwood) kindling (thicker than a
pencil, skinnier than their wrist), and bring it to Artisan's Row for
one Gold Coin ($1).  We will need a steady supply through Saturday.

In Service,
--H.L. Willoc macMuireadhaigh
(Back to packing)