[Loch-soilleir] Pictures from this weekend and farewell

Michael Adams mckenna35 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:12:15 PDT 2009

Greetings!

  Here's the link to my sets on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckenna35/sets/

  I created two for this event, one general, and one just for equestrian.
Please feel free to send/leave me comments so I can attach appropriate names
to pictures!

  This was my last Ansteoran event as a subject of Ansteora as I'll be
moving to the Outlands on the 15th.  It's been a pleasure and honor to know
y'all!  If you want to visit or need a place to stay while running through
the northern outlands, drop us a line!

In service,

Lord Dallan (Dale) O'Shaughnessy
mckenna35 at gmail.com

P.S.  If someone could post the photo link to the
Stargate/Coastal/Equestrian groups I'd appreciate as I know there are folks
there who would probably like to see some of these pic's, but I'm not
subscribed to those groups.  Thanks!