[Loch-soilleir] it's time for a party

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 18:54:38 PDT 2009

Are you musically inclined?  Or inclined to listen?  Either way, mark your calendars!

Who:  You!

What:  A bardic circle/folk music/gathering of friends

When:  Friday, May 29, 7pm

Where: Taighe Gilson (aka Madog & Brylce's)
1119 Laurel Valley Dr, Houston 77062

Why:  Because we have lots of friends, SCA and not, who like good music

Come one and all, friends!  Join us around the circle and share with us in music and companionship.  Beer, mead, N/A drinks, and light snacks will be provided, as will a fire of some sort for ambience and the conditioning of instruments.  It will either be inside or out, depending on the weather, so if you have an extra lawn chair, bring it along.  RSVP if you can.  If you need directions, email me; if you can find the street, just look for the house with the sea serpent in front.

For those not familiar, what we are planning is a bardic circle.  Think of it as an open mic night.  As we go around the circle, everyone is expected to participate in some way, be it a song, a story, a musical instrument, or even a toast or a joke.  If it's one people know, expect everyone to join in with you.

If there's someone you think I meant to invite but managed to miss (my email account is always doing funny things) please ask me.

Any questions, shoot me an email!

Matt Gilson
Madog