[Loch-soilleir] Practice

Drake Dunivan drakedunivan at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 16:11:42 PDT 2009

Virgil,

Last nights practice was canceled as the Marshal and her Deputy was unable to attend, email was posted around 1400 hrs.  As far as the Loch's practice, its usually just Wissa, Maddog and myself. On occasions, one or two other local fighters may show up.

Sorry to hear that you showed up and had no one to play with. And as for next week, its the Loch's populace, which the 3 usual fighters show up for. Meaning that usually there is no Tuesday night practice happening for that week.

In frith,
Drake Metzger von Ratzenburg
Deputy Marshal