[Loch-soilleir] populace

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Sat May 16 13:00:31 PDT 2009

Populace is this Tuesday night, May 19th at 7:30.  Please send me your
agenda items and any topics you'd like to discuss.  Please know we are still
looking for a deputy/replacement for the herald and all officers whose
warrant will expire in July.  This includes:

   - herald
   - hospitlar
   - reeve
   - MoAS
   - Chronicler
   - Virtual Scribe (I think)
   - seneschal (I step down in January and a deputy is extremely important
   so they can learn this position well.)

So, as you can see, we are in great need of volunteers.  Many hands make
light work.  Please consider volunteering to help your barony in one of
these positions.  As a barony we are required by kingdom law to have each of
these offices filled.  Without an officer in each of these offices we will
loose our baronial status.  I really do not want to see this happen to our
group.  If you are a "retired peer" please consider coming back out and
mentoring some one into a position or as an event steward.  Your knowledge
and skills are invaluable to us and make it possible to learn from someone
who has been there and done that creates new and future peers.

Off my soap box,
Hedwig, seneschal