[Loch-soilleir] Vivat!

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:22:41 PDT 2009

Thank you all for the kind words.  To be in the Finals with Don Brendan was
amazing.  I got to see first hand why he is a 5 time Queen's Champion.  I
have watched the videos several times and all I can say is Don Brendan is
truly a master of the blade.  All of my fights that day were fun, clean,
intense, and with great people.  It was a wonderful day & Her Excellency
Katheryn, Baroness of the Steppes has a fine champion chosen from a group of
wonderful fighters.
Also, congratulations to His Grace Ulsted who successfully won the open
challenge to take back the Iron Star (whether he wanted to or not :-P).

Brian