[Loch-soilleir] Rapier at Lochtoberfest

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:14:52 PST 2009

We had interesting scenarios yesterday at Lochtoberfest. Witches wre hunted,
Zombies killed and were killed, Pandora's Box was opened, and Vampires
attacked! Most people seemed to enjoy themselves and we even wore out an
Atlantian White Scarf!
I would like to thank Kate and Julian for helping me set up the fields on
Friday. Also, Don Tristan marked off the woods for the scenarios and helped
take down the fields before feast on Saturday. And by helped i mean he did
most of the heavy lifting.
The fighting could not have taken place without the help of these gentles.

In Service,
Brian